Churchill Archive is a digital library of modern international history launched in September 2012 by Bloomsbury Publishing in collaboration with the Churchill Archives Centre. It includes more than 800,000 pages of original documents, ranging from Winston S. Churchill’s personal correspondence to his official exchanges kings, presidents, politicians, and military leaders.
Sisältö / Contents:
- Nearly 800,000 key historical documents online for the first time ever
- Documents including private letters, speeches, telegrams, manuscripts, government transcripts and more
- Specially-commissioned articles, based on courses, to guide students and researchers through the content
- Special features, such as Action this Day, to bring history alive
- Reading lists and bibliographies to aid further research
- Quick search on every page or advanced search across many criteria
- Filtering using a specialised taxonomy
- The ability to print articles easily
- Exportable citations for use in essays
- Multiple sharing options
Koekäyttö on voimassa Joensuun kampuksella 12.12.2012 asti / The trial is open on Joensuu Campus until December 12th 2012.
Koekäytön palautelomake / Feedback form for the trial
Lisätietoja/ For more information: kaarina.merilainen (a) uef.fi